Paradigm Counseling of Puget Sound
The goal of Paradigm Counseling of Puget Sound is to provide quality therapeutic care to clients from an Object Relations orientation. This means therapy is less about advice and more about discovering what derails progress in client's efforts to feel and function successfully.
My name is Bent Meyer. I have two offices, one in Kirkland and the other in the Northgate area of Seattle.
I provide counseling in the following areas:
- Crisis/Trauma: sexual, physical, emotional abuse
- Mood: depression and anxiety related
- Boundary: control excess or lack of
- Life transitions
- Personal Growth
- Relational issues
- Intimacy as understood as more than sex
- Communications difficulties
- Conflict issues
- Sexual issues
- Domestic Violence prevention - Develop skills to control emotional out burst and conflict resolution without the employment of power and control.
- Adult survivors of childhood abuse.